Xfinity Mobile is currently offering a pretty awesome deal on new line activations for customers who port their iPhone device.
According to a forum thread on SlickDeals, the Comcast-owned MVNO is offering a $ 150 prepaid card for customers who bring their iPhone to Xfinity Mobile and activate a new line of service. If you are interested in being a customer, you will need an account with Xfinity internet’s service. You can then take your pick from one of the plans offered by Xfinity Mobile:
- $ 12 per month – includes 1GB data
- $ 45 per month – includes unlimited data
Among the devices you can bring with this offer are:
- AT&T: iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, or iPhone SE
- Sprint: iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X
- T-Mobile: iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, or iPhone SE
- Verizon: iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X
These iPhone models need to be unlocked before you activate your service with Xfinity Mobile.
Xfinity Mobile’s BYOD iPhone offer is only available until August 5, 2018. It is not available in all areas. You also need to remain an Xfinity Mobile customer for 90 days after activation. The $ 150 prepaid card will be mailed to the Comcast account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation.
If you need more information on Xfinity Mobile, read our No-Contract Operator Profile.