Simple Mobile has made a change to one of its no-contract service plans. The new change increases the data allotment available on the base plan from 1GB to 3GB while retaining its original price.
With the new change, the T-Mobile MVNO’s No-Contract Service Plans now look like this:
- $ 25 per month plan – Includes 3GB 4G LTE data ($ 20 with Auto ReUp)
- $ 30 per month plan – Includes 2GB of 4G LTE data ($ 28 with Auto ReUp)
- $ 40 per month plan – Includes 6GB of 4G LTE data ($ 37 with Auto ReUp)
- $ 50 per month plan – Includes Truly Unlimited 4G LTE data with DVD quality video streaming ($ 45 with Auto ReUp)
- $ 60 per month plan – Includes Truly Unlimited 4G LTE data with 10GB of mobile hotspot and DVD quality video streaming ($ 57 with Auto ReUp)
Each of these plans come with the following:
- Unlimited talk, text, and international text
- Unlimited international talk to over 60 countries
- International roaming in Mexico, Dominican Republic, and many countries in Latin America
- $ 10 international talk credit for $ 25, $ 30, $ 40, and $ 50 plans
- $ 20 international talk credit for the $ 60 plan
An additional line can be added to each of Simple Mobile’s plans, starting from the $ 30 plan. There is an option to add a line for $ 25 each, up to 4 additional lines.
With regards to the 3GB high speed data allotment on the $ 25 plan, this is only available for a limited time. The promotion starts on March 12, 2018 and ends on September 30, 2018.
Source: Simple Mobile