Yesterday AT&T MVNO ROK Mobile increased the amount of high speed data included with both its plans and also lowered the plan prices.
- The former $ 40 4 GB plan is now a $ 35 5 GB plan
- The $ 60 8 GB plan is now a $ 55 10 GB plan
Both plans also include unlimited talk and messaging and unlimited throttled data after the first 5 or 10 GB is used. They also come with a bunch of free perks:
- Telemedicine: 24/7 access to medical advice from board certified physicians
- Pharmacy Savings: save up to 75% on prescriptions
- ROK Rewards: discounts at over 500,000 merchants
- A $ 5/month international call credit.
- SIMs are free when you buy a plan
ROK, which has a history of frequent plan, network and feature changes, recently ended their dealer program to become an online only operator. I suspect these price cuts and data increases are a result of the savings realized from not having to pay commissions.
Source ROK Mobile via Twitter