How to Set Up an iPhone APN Settings
iPhone is the choice of many Apple lovers because it is “easy” to use and manage. Actually, many of you won´t ever need to set up your iPhone APN Settings because iPhone usually does not require to manually insert the APN settings at all. Somehow iPhone automatically recognizes the network settings from all the carriers all over the world and you don´t need to worry about the iPhone APN settings . BUT, if you encounter problems getting the mobile data activated and if you have iOS 9 version or below, the phone may let you manually set up the APN. Please follow below steps:
- Find and tap Settings
- Tap Mobile-Cellular Data
- Tap Mobile-Cellular Data Network
Then you will have to input some information:
4. Mobile or Cellular Data Settings
5. Visual Voicemail Settings
6. MMS Settings
e. MMS Proxy
f. MMS Max Message Size
- Tap the left arrow that appears in the upper part of the screen 3 times
- Tap the Home Button
- Please check if the mobile data icon has the Data Connection turned on. If not, try restarting your phone.
Find your specific carrier information for the iphone APN Settings here.
Credit buynothingnew.org iPhone APN Settings
The post How to Set up an iPhone APN Settings appeared first on APN Settings.