FreedomPop, in its efforts to provide its customers more diverse options, has come up with a new set of multi-month plans. These plans are suited for customers willing to purchase more than a month of service at a time in exchange of a discount.
It seems like these options match the ones offered by Mint SIM, in terms of their included data amounts and plan length. But as for the pricing, FreedomPop seems to be offering cheaper plan options.
FreedomPop’s new prepaid plans look like this:
- 2GB of data plan – $ 24.99 for one month, $ 41.97 for three months, $ 71.94 for 6 months, and $ 119.88 for 12 months
- 5GB of data plan – $ 34.99 for one month, $ 56.97 for three months, $ 107.94 for 6 months, and $ 179.88 for 12 months
- 10GB of data plan – $ 59.99 for one month, $ 74.97 for three months, $ 137.94 for 6 months, and $ 239.88 for 12 months
The discount gets bigger with the number of months you purchase in advance. When you look at the price per month, the plan looks like this:
- 2GB of data plan – $ 24.99/month becomes $ 13.99/month (3 months), $ 11.99/month (6 months), and $ 9.99/month (12 months)
- 5GB of data plan – $ 34.99/month becomes $ 18.99/month (3 months), $ 17.99/month (6 months), and $ 14.99/month (12 months)
- 10GB of data plan – $ 59.99/month becomes $ 24.99/month (3 months), $ 22.99/month (6 months), and $ 19.99/month (12 months)
Using the 10GB of data plan as an example, you get to save $ 40 per month when you purchase the plan in advance.
These plans already include unlimited talk and text, hard capped data, and no overages. Additional data can be purchased at 2 cents/MB, which adds up to $ 20/GB.